Nintendo Life: The Descendants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroine of Time Awakens(Lydia and Tom)

2 posters

Go down

The Heroine of Time Awakens(Lydia and Tom) Empty The Heroine of Time Awakens(Lydia and Tom)

Post by Mistdrake Sat May 09, 2015 9:29 pm

Lydia stood with her arms wrapped around her under an awning. It was cold and it was raining and she didn't have a jacket. She was hoping that whatever store she was in front of would open up soon so she could at least get inside for some artificial warmth. She was cursing herself for not grabbing something warmer but that was in the past, no way for her to get back there. She checked the door and saw that the lights were still out. "Damn it, why won't you just open up all ready!" She said, pounding a fist on the door, water dripping from her hair.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

The Heroine of Time Awakens(Lydia and Tom) Empty Re: The Heroine of Time Awakens(Lydia and Tom)

Post by Admin Sat May 09, 2015 9:40 pm

Thomas was strolling along, protecting his hair from the rain using an umbrella. He ran his hand across the signs of random stores as he passed, trying to figure out when the hair-care store was going to crack its doors open when he saw Lydia standing in the rain like a stray puppy. He snickered a quiet bit, before composing himself and making his way over to her.

"Look, chick, just because you're hot doesn't mean you need to douse yourself, alright?" He held the umbrella so that it would cover her as well as him. "What're you doin' out here anyway?

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://nintendolife.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Heroine of Time Awakens(Lydia and Tom) Empty Re: The Heroine of Time Awakens(Lydia and Tom)

Post by Mistdrake Sat May 09, 2015 9:43 pm

Lydia heard the comment and acted without thinking. She turned and threw a punch that would most likely hit Tom in the gut if he didn't react. "Perv." She mumbled, not making eye contact. "I'm not doing this for the glamour. I was minding my own business and it started to rain. I'm just hoping this place opens soon so I can get out of this mess. So, are you gonna make another mildly chauvinistic comment to me? If so, I can hit you somewhere else this time."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 09, 2015 9:59 pm

As another comment began to roll off of his tongue, Thomas reacted quite seriously to the punch that was thrown into his gut. He hunched over a bit, holding his gut with one arm, but still managed a smile onto his face, albeit with a bit of pain showing. "Hey, it's just a compliment babe. But I ain't mad, I like feisty girls." He chuckled lightly, recovering from the pain of the blow. "But, uh, please don't hit me again. I'm handling the umbrella as you might remember." He twirled the tool in his hand.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Sat May 09, 2015 10:02 pm

"You're right, let me fix that." She grabbed onto the umbrella and then brought her knee up into his groin. "Now, let me make this clear so maybe it get's through this thick skull you have. Don't call me hot. Don't call me feisty. And don't EVER call me babe." She said, still holding the umbrella "Do you understand...pig..."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 09, 2015 10:19 pm

Tom winced loudly, one of his eyes closing after being kneed in one of his... more important spots. "Hey, they're just compliments, doll. Out of all the flavors on the planet, you don't have to choose salty." He managed to say as he calmed the intense feelings of nausea that were tormenting his being. The young man reached into his back pocket and pulled out another umbrella and held that one above him. "Pig? Now you're just being a flat-out cold bitch. You're welcome for the umbrella, by the way." He smirked.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Sat May 09, 2015 10:20 pm

"And that's the only thing I really have to thank you for. If you feel the need the grovel and attempt to be flirtatious towards me, go ahead. I'll return the umbrella as soon as I can get into this place." She nodded towards the store front. As she stood and watched him she felt a strange itch on the back of her left hand but thought nothing of it. "What's your name anyway, or should I just keep calling you pig?"
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 09, 2015 10:26 pm

"The name's Thomas Q. Gallifry, but my buds call me Quail whenever they address me. You can call me just about anything though, cutie." The words exited Thomas' mouth with a smirk accompanying them. "And what might be your name? I'm going to hope that it's as beautiful as you are." He continued, refusing to end his advances.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Sat May 09, 2015 10:28 pm

"It's Lydia, and clearly your skull is thicker than I thought." She kicked him again, this time in the shins. "I thought by now you'd realize flirting won't work on me. I don't even see why you keep try..." She didn't finish that sentence as she suddenly felt some unexplainable force knock all of the wind out of her and she fell to the wall for support. "What..." She muttered, not realizing the mark on her hand was glowing now.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 09, 2015 10:55 pm

"Lydia. The name is sweet on my lips, truly." The pain in his shins was barely enough for him to even notice it, after all, it was a pretty common target for girls like Lydia. "Hey, are you alright?" He rested his hand on her shoulder lightly, trying to figure out what was wrong with her as he looked at her hand. Thomas lightly took her hand in his, and rubbed the glowing mark. "What's up with this?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Sat May 09, 2015 10:59 pm

"What...What the hell?" She said, looking at the back of her hand, seeing a glowing golden triangle there. "What is this?" She said, shocked at it. She dropped the umbrella and covered it with her other hand but the glow carried through. "What the hell did you do to me!" She screamed at him, mildly hysterical. She felt a pounding in her head and was starting to have trouble thinking. "What...what is happening...to me..." She said as she lost consciousness.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 09, 2015 11:10 pm

Thomas awkwardly watched what happened to Lydia, all the while taking a knee at her side so as to affirm that she was okay. His eyes moved back and forth after she lost consciousness, and he sneered at a guy that walked past. "..what. The fuck. Are you lookin' at?" The guy quickly walked off as Thomas hoisted Lydia up onto his back and held up an umbrella to cover them both, waiting for the store to open.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Sat May 09, 2015 11:13 pm

Lydia did eventually wake up, somewhat disoriented. The main thing that confused her was the fact that she was hoisted onto someone's shoulder. "Uh...hey...put me down." She said, punching Tom in the back. Were he to look close he would've noticed the point her ears now carried and the fact that her eyes had turned blue. Lydia noticed that the mark on the back of her hand was distinct now, three triangles with one darker then the other two. Thankfully the glowing had stopped, that was a step in the right direction at least, so she thought.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 11, 2015 9:07 am

Thomas was sort of blankly staring into the building in front of him, completely unaware of Lydia's stirring or her awakening. He was only informed of her current status of "awake," when she hit him in the back. "Well good morning, Sleeping Beauty. Are you going to have any more random fainting spells, or are we good?" He dropped her off of him, taking notice of her ears, but saying nothing, as he thought it was an uninteresting fact.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Mon May 11, 2015 9:26 am

"I...I don't know what came over me." She said, still a little woozy, she put a hand on the wall for balance. "Sorry about that." It was then that she noticed the mark on her hand. "The hell...?" She said, holding it up to her face. "That wasn't like that before. What did you do to me while I was out!" She said, holding the back of her hand to his face. "Thought it'd be funny to draw on my hand or something, because that wasn't there before I passed out."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 11, 2015 11:37 am

"Well, y'know, I have that effect on women some days." He ran his hand through his hair fabulously, whilst winking at her. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Thomas lightly shifted her hand out of his face, with as much gentleness as he could possibly manage with such amazing muscles. "I didn't draw on your hand, I don't have anything to draw with. Besides, I wouldn't ruin such flawless skin." He smirked.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Mon May 11, 2015 11:46 am

Lydia punched him in the shoulder. "You keep flirting, I keep hitting." She said, her voice cold. "And when is this damn place going to open!" She said, turning towards the door just in time to see an old man flip the sign. "Finally." Lydia said with a sigh of relief entering the store, feeling a nice wave of heat. She began to wander the aisles, grabbing some light snacks and things, as well as her own umbrella. "This should do." The new elvish looking Lydia said, purchasing her things.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 12, 2015 10:53 am

"The pain is worth the reaction, to be honest, madame." He chuckled, despite the many various pains that had been afflicted to his person. Thomas entered the store as well, separate from Lydia, and strolled the aisles looking for something specific. But, judging by the fact that he never took anything into his hands, he must not have been able to find it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Tue May 12, 2015 10:59 am

"You lost?" Lydia said, finding Tom in the aisles. "Or just too busy thinking about yourself to actually know what you want." She had the grocery bag slung over one arm and was holding the umbrella over her shoulder. "Well, if you have no idea what you're buying and if you just want to keep trying and failing to flirt with me, I'm just gonna go." She turned and started to make her way out of the store.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 13, 2015 6:43 pm

"Lost? Naw, just can't find- Ah! Found it!" Thomas grabbed a small tube of what appeared to be hair gel. He relayed it with as much speed as he possibly could before making a quite noticable effort to catch up to Lydia. He held his umbrella over his head to prevent further ruining of his hair. "Hey, wait. What's with your ears?" Running up behind Lydia allowed him the chance to see what had become of her ears. Quite confusing for him.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Wed May 13, 2015 7:03 pm

"Why am I not surprised." Lydia said, glancing over her shoulder to watch Tom purchase the hair gel as she left the store. She put her own umbrella and began to walk towards the place she called home for the time being. She wasn't too surprised when he followed her, then he made the comment about her ears. "What do you mean what's up with my ears?" She said, turning and yelling at him. Reaching a hand up to her own ears she felt that they were now pointed. "What...What the hell!? How did this happen? Did you do this to me when I was unconscious!" She said, getting read to punch him again.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 14, 2015 7:54 pm

"Shouldn't really be that surprised, to be honest. Hair like this takes a lot of work and maintenance." He instinctively flinched when she threatened to punch him. "Hey, I'm not a fuckin' surgeon. I don't have the kind of skill to make you into goddamn Legolas!” Thomas made a conscious effort to protect his face whilst protecting his hair.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Thu May 14, 2015 8:19 pm

Lydia was about to hit him again. "You know what, I don't need this. If I see you again, hope I don't recognize you and your smug ass pompadour hair." She said, turning and storming off. She made her way back to where she'd been hiding out and started digging through her bag of stuff. She pulled out and wolfed down a snack before falling asleep for a real nap. Her dreams were strange that night, she was outside a castle, and a large man on a horse was stealing a girl. "The hell..." Dream Lydia muttered as she continued to sleep.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down