Nintendo Life: The Descendants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tea Time(Jonathon and Xander)

2 posters

Go down

Tea Time(Jonathon and Xander) Empty Tea Time(Jonathon and Xander)

Post by Mistdrake Sun May 17, 2015 10:22 pm

Jonathon, still with his empty cup, made his way to the house he'd recently visited. "Here's hoping he's home." He said as he walked up to the door of the grand mansion. Knocking on the door he stood and waited. He'd been planning on paying a Xander a visit at some point, and he was in the area. Now though, he had the information he'd acquired from the girl in the park, Mina. If there really was someone hunting successors out there, Jonathon felt that the warning should be spread out. From what Mina had to say, the guy was armed, dangerous, and didn't really care to be hunting teenagers. "Xander!" Jonathon called, knocking on the door again, waiting for either Xander or the woman that had served them tea last time to open the door.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Tea Time(Jonathon and Xander) Empty Re: Tea Time(Jonathon and Xander)

Post by youarereta98 Thu May 28, 2015 10:44 pm

Xander had heard the knock on the door and had begun to make his way to the door however he was long from his destination when Mrs. Lestra cracked open the door. The older woman took a peek along the side of the door before opening it fully with a smile. "Oh! Your one of Xanders friends aren't you? Please come in and make yourself comfortable, I'll go get him." With that the lady allowed the door to come to a slow opening as she departed into the depths of the home. As Lestra made her way into the first hallway she narrowly avoided running into the boy who already had his sight set on the new guest. With a large smile Xander arched his staff in a waving like motion as he happily greeted his guest.
"Jonathon! What can I do for you?"

youarereta98

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Thu May 28, 2015 10:57 pm

"Not much you can do, unless you could perhaps provide a cup of tea." Jonathon said, tipping his cup to show it was empty. "However, if you have the time, I'd like to talk to you about a few things." He said as he moved into the house, wiping his feet on the way in. "I met someone in the park, another successor. They had some interesting information I felt you should know. Also, there's just a few questions I had about this whole...thing I wanted to ask without a sword swinging crazy person around."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta98 Fri May 29, 2015 8:48 am

At the mention of tea Xander gave Mrs. Lestra a small pat on the shoulder which kicked her off onto her quest to retrieve tea. Xander then motioned at the table in the room as he reached out to seat himself, leaning his cane against the table at his side.
"Well take a seat, I would love to hear your information yet I doubt I will have an answer to any of those questions, however two heads pondering is always better than one"

youarereta98

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Fri May 29, 2015 3:22 pm

Jonathon sat down across from Xander and stretched his legs a bit. "I'm gonna cut to the chase. According to this girl in the park, there's someone hunting people like us. She didn't have much to say about him other then the fact that he was aggressive and hunting her. If someone out there is hunting people like us, I think we should do something." He said, hoping Xander could figure out some kind of plan. "Also, once you figured out you were a successor, how long did it take for you to be able to do the things you do? I mean, I have this nice big mark now, but besides that nothing has happened. Was there anything you had to do in order to further the process or do I just have to wait till something happens?"
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta98 Sat May 30, 2015 6:47 am

Xander began to think over the whole "hunted" thing immediately. Outside of Mrs. Lestra and his parents Jonathon, Bridgit and Jace were the only loose ends who knew about his power, would they sell him out if this man were to capture one of them? Jace flashed in his mind, the bow had made a large scene over his good or evil question while he still wasn't sure on the whole morale war that seemed to be going on and while hunting people did stand out to Xander as evil he couldn't be sure. It was more than possible that one of them could be working with the man. They had all seen what he was capable of and he couldn't imagine Jonathon being stupid enough to make himself known of in Xander's own home only to attack him, that left Jace and Bridget who had acted very strangely as well.

Xander's eyes darted too and fro as he realized that Jonathon was waiting on him to answer a question, his brain raced to process what was said to him.
"Oh! I actually found out about my powers before I knew I was a successor, after I accidentally summoned one of my elementals they told me everything, at least I think it was everything."
He visibly pondered for a moment more on how Jonathon may go about unlocking whatever power he made have.
"I'm sure if you found out who you take after it will be a lot easier to unravel what powers you may have inherited from them, or you could always give your parents a talk I suppose." He thought for a bit longer. "Worst case scenario a near death experience will probably unravel your mystery a lot quicker."

youarereta98

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Sat May 30, 2015 8:36 am

"Lucky you...I guess." Jonathon said in response to Xander's story of discovering his powers. "I bet that was an interesting day, suddenly popping a creature out of no where." He said with a slight chuckle. "I never really thought to ask my parents, neither of them have ever really cared for video games. They typically just ask me a bunch of questions pertaining to whatever I'm playing whenever they see me playing video games. And as for the near death thing, I'd prefer not to but if someone is hunting us and Jace keeps swinging that sword of his, it'll probably happen."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta98 Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:12 am

Xander gave a half hearted chuckled towards Jonathon.
"Yes it was certainly an interesting day, it was the earth elemental. However I would say that his unbinding came as much more of a shock than the actual summoning." He let out another undeserved chuckle as he remembered how the earth elementals poison had caused him to fall ill for numerous days.
"As you said, I'm sure your powers will become clear sooner or later, they don't seem like something that will stay dormant forever, especially not once the owner learns that he has the potential for it." Xander began to fish through his mind for some kind of way to occupy his guest. The longer he could keep Jonathon the better since the company was always appreciated.
"Hey Jonathon, this man who is hunting down people like us, do you know anything else about him?"

youarereta98

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:09 pm

"I would certainly call that interesting." Jonathon said chuckling as well. "But so far besides the mark on my back, nothing really interesting has happened to me in terms of power development. "As for this successor hunter, all I know about them besides the fact that they're bad news is they have an eye patch. The girl just passed the information of his existence along and told me to tell other successors." He looked at his host and got the idea that he was enjoying Jonathon's visit. "So, uh, how's life?"
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta98 Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:11 am

Xander nodded his head along with Jonathon's talking, his hand absentmindedly rubbing the side of his face. So keep an eye out for a man in an eye patch, that should be easy enough to look out for he thought to himself. Xander couldn't help but looking taken aback at the boys seemingly mundane question.
"Uh, well uh, I-its going I suppose."

youarereta98

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:44 pm

"Going is something." Jonathon said, realizing both of them were awful at small talk. He sat awkwardly in silence for a second, staring at the wall for a minute. Then he sighed and slammed a hand on the table. "Alright then! Seeing as we're both awful at small talk, I say we do something. If we're video game heroes there's bound to be villains out there. Nintendo has it's fair share of giant monsters and dastardly villains, plus there's bound to be more successors out there. Let's go look for some, plus I might figure out my abilities too."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum