Nintendo Life: The Descendants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pack Unites!

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Pack Unites! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Pack Unites!

Post by Mistdrake Tue May 12, 2015 11:21 pm

Jonathon was rather appalled that Jace would have the balls to say something like that in front of two women. "I think it's best if we all head home at this point." He said, glaring at the boy with the sword and lack of a filter for his thoughts. "Thank you for the hospitality Xander, if there's ever a way for me to repay the favor, let me know and I'll see what I can do."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

The Pack Unites! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Pack Unites!

Post by youarereta98 Wed May 13, 2015 10:01 pm

Xander made his way to the front door of his home, unlocking and opening the large double doors in a dramatic flinging fashion. "Well its been a pleasure having you all, I'll join you up til' the park before I head back here. If any of you are interested in sharing contact info for further contact then I would happily oblige." With that Xander began on his accompaniment to the park area, sharing phone numbers with whoever was willing and interested. Upon reaching the park Xander gives his goodbyes before making his retreat back home.

youarereta98

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum